UA-55826279-2

January 21, 2010

Fashion Internships

PhotobucketHello fabulous people,

Thank you very much to all my readers for your emails and super extra nice comments. Today I wore this outfit to school since I have to dress a little bit more professionally for classes because I am on an intern block (2 months of classes everyday and 2 months of an internship in retail industry). Honestly, I haven't find an internship yet but I have some interviews in NY which I am really excited! And I just want to share some websites for people interested in Fashion or Retail Related internships...
In my opinion the best websites are:
1. Freefashioninternships.com
2. WWD Careers
3. Ed.com (Mostly for magazines)
4. StyleCareers.com (Select Intern/Entry Level)
5. And if you have one company in your mind just enter directly to their website and find the career opportunities they offer.

FUN FACT: Do you know that the best retail companies to work for are Target and Loreal? I never imagine target but it was published in the Wall Street Journal a few days ago.