UA-55826279-2

February 4, 2010

Working n School (not so cool)

                   Photobucket

As you saw on my last posts I have to dress up to go to school since I am on an "intern block". Well, I like it and everything but I just don't seem to quite get it why our professors need to see us dress up "professionally" since in most of the internships students are going to the dress policy is laid back (waist of money and time). For example, believe me if you are working in Billabong with a bunch of surfers dudes you are going to be the only one dressing up "elegantly". But you know what if you can't fight them join them so here is what I wore today, a little bit too short for professionalism but let's pretend I am going to work for a fashion magazine :).

The skirt is from F21 (I found it on sale!), and the blazer is thrifted (I love to mix old and new).
Well, I just want to thank you again for all the lovely comments and emails. Sorry, I can't respond so quickly as before but I have a bunch of work for school and other stuff.

Xoxo

Rosa Blanca