UA-55826279-2

November 19, 2009

Forget Yesterday



                Photobucket



There are no ugly women; just lazy ones.........
I wore this to school today makes me feel kind of rebel the stockings with holes, cut out shirt, and the teen accessories. The shirt is an American Eagle shirt they game me on a job fair, the bracelet my mom gave it to me (it has my name on it, so cute :)_), and the shorts were only two dollars on Marshalls. 

Translation: No hay mujeres feas; solo mujeres perezosas. ......
Hoy use este atuendo para ir a la universidad, me hace sentir un poco rebelde las medias rotas, el t shirt cortado, and los accesorios de adolecentes. La camisa me la regalo American Eagle en una feria de trabajo y yo la corte, la pulsera es un regalo de mi mama (tiene mi nombre ) y los shorts solo costaron dos dolares en Marshalls..

7 comments:

  1. great quote. this outfit looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No ugly women just lazy" haha - love it.

    Nice blog.

    Come check out my $100 giveaway:

    http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bracelet rocks!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thank you for following my blog! :)
    i love that bracelet you have! and i love off the shoulder tops! I jut acquired one! :DD

    I will most definitely be coming back to check your blog out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I like your quote! And it is true! A little bit of time and effort can make any woman look good!

    http://www.getyourplanerightontime.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I wore this to school today makes me feel kind of rebel"

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!