UA-55826279-2

September 30, 2010

Beauty in Pink

Photobucket


Hello Beautiful readers this post I decide to include my lovely fashionista friend Natalia wearing an gorgeous necklace that I fall in love with :) Here we were at her boyfriends bar having some yummy cocktails...
xx
Rosa 

Translation: Hola mis queridos lectores, este post decidi incluir a mi amiga fashionista Natalia que esta usando un hermoso collar rosado del cual me enamore:) En la foto estamos en el bar de su novio tomando riquisimos cockteles.
xx
Rosa

5 comments:

  1. Bonita combinaciĆ³n de colores; collar rosa y cocktail verde, me encanta!

    Gracias por pasarte por mi blog. Besitos

    Y te sigo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waauw what a very pretty necklace!! You have a gorgeous blog too, so glad I found you :D

    xxx

    hope you come visit/follow me :)
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty picture!
    Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!