UA-55826279-2

January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!! To celebrate the first post of the year I will love to share with you some of the beautiful pieces of Solange Azagury- Partridge Jewelry. Enjoy!! Hope you had an awesome celebration and all your new years resolutions become reality.

Spanish: Feliz Año Nuevo.... Para celebrar el primer post del año, voy a compartir con ustedes ciertas piezas de la colección de joyería de Solange Azagury- Partridge. Disfruten .. Espero que hayan celebrado en grade y que todas sus resoluciones de este nuevo año se realizen.
xx
Rosa
Photobucket
Speechless
Photobucket
Photobucket
I need this on my fingers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adam and Eve
Photobucket
Astrological signs 

Follow My Stylish Little Secret

8 comments:

  1. Me encanta, sobre todo el primero!!! Feliz comienzo de año. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. These items are amazing and perfect to start a new year with sparkling pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I love that first necklace!! How can I get it?! I went to the site but I am having trouble finding it!! Thanks!

    xoxo
    Ms. B. BAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. espectaculares mi cielo, me gustooo tu collar del post anterior estaaa biennnnn coool!!!
    un besoooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. last rings are cool :)
    happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  6. These accessories are truly fantastic. I especially love the aries rings...I'll have to check out to see if they make scorpio rings or not. :)

    This is my first time on your blog and as I'm acquainting myself with your site I would love for us to stay in touch via google/ facebook/ twitter.

    Please let me know how you feel about that and look forward to hearing from you

    Love

    Tashrin - A Toronto based personal style blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!