UA-55826279-2

February 23, 2011

Burberry Prorsum Men A/W 2011

Burberry had an awesome runway show for A/W 2011 menswear. After watching the whole runway I am in love with the red coat at minute 1.58, the oxford combination at minute 3.16, Orange amazing coat at minute 3.16, and the gray checkered coat at minute 10.54. Also, I think its amazing that it rain on the runway!!!! even if the second model almost fall at the end lol...

Take care beautiful people and happy wednesday I send you all the posible possitive vibes.
xx
Rosa


Follow My Stylish Little Secret

3 comments:

  1. Me encanto!! me encanto la ropa, la musica...tus selecciones...y el final fue hermoso la verdad...tengo que tener uno de esos bolsos jaja

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho Burberry Prosum :)
    Genial, buen post :)
    Te sigo, ¿ok ?
    Te pasas ??

    Un beso desde
    http://yoavogueytuacalifornia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, how you describe your favorites by minute...a really minute attention to detail ;-) Love, I am back in the blogosphere. See ylou around. later, FashionLifeCoach

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!