UA-55826279-2

March 18, 2011

Screaming Out

Life has been too good to me that I didn't had the time to enjoy the pleasures of blogging. The beach at Santa Catalina, an isolated beautiful beach in Panama, has changed me as crazy. Reminding me where I am right now and where my feet should be. Also, that happiness is on our minds, not on the birkin orange bag of Hermes lol... but it can help.
I just want to wish you all a peaceful and happy life and remind you that life is to enjoy not to be stress because a bossy person tell us what to do at work or in our personal environment.
Have a Peaceful and Beautiful Weekend.

Loving the nude shoes, blue and the touch of orange.. simply beautiful

Picture from Harper's Bazaar
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

4 comments:

  1. Very nice and you have every reason to enjoy life is

    Saludos
    www.sinboli.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very uplifting post! And I love the outfit in the image- beautiful compilation of color!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Preciosa, me encanta tu blog.

    Si te parece podemos seguirnos!

    besos desde España :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post... :-) Saludos desde España...

    Sergio y Cristina&Mageritdoll

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!