UA-55826279-2

May 22, 2011

The Never Dying Caftan

A caftan is a long cloak of turkish origin most often made from linen or silk, that became popular on the 1970s. This beautiful piece of clothing is not only a comfortable garment it is also a tendency that is seen as part of the jet set world for luxury and lounging.


Spanish. Un caftan es una tunica larga de origen turco que casi siempre esta hecha de lino o seda, se volvio popular en los años 70s. Esta hermosa piece no solo es comoda, sino que es una tendencia que se ve en el mundo del jet set para lujo y descanso.



Photobucket
Dreamy caftan from Roberto Cavalli
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Emilio Pucci
Photobucket
Muse Talitha Getty always know for wearing hippie chic clothing



Photobucket
Talitha Getty


Follow My Stylish Little Secret

5 comments:

  1. Me encantan! No se porque pero siempre me ha parecido que dan un look muy Diva-esque y dramatico...me encanta el de Pucci!

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las fotos estan increíbles! He puesto el ojo en un Caftan de Zingara, super lindos!
    besos!
    http://amordedior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a Kaftan for myself some time back. Its indeed a comfy piece of garment!!!
    What I wore to a Museum Visit
    Some summer Scarves

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun... I wish I had one...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!