UA-55826279-2

June 16, 2012

Kanye West and Giusseppe Zanotti

Kanye West have been working with Italian shoe designer Guiseppe Zanotti and as a result they have launch this shoe, a gladiator meets the ball room queen shoes. It is decorated with excess of everything, I have never been a fan of white shoes so maybe that is why I don't like them, but maybe they are not that bad.

Spanish: Kanye West ha trabajado con el italiano Giuseppe Zanotti, y como resultado, lanzaron una mezcla de botines y sandalias de gladiador de cuero de ternera, excesivamente decorado. Nunca he sido fan de los zapatos blancos y quizas por eso no me gustan, pero puede ser que no estan tan mal.

xx
Rosa

 
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!