UA-55826279-2

October 2, 2014

Comeback

 I logged in today for the first time and was surprised to see that even if I haven´t posted in more than a year, there are still a lot of visits on the blog plus I have received some emails about it. I´m very thankful for that, so I decided to start writing again, and not just posting on the Facebook page (which is the only one I keep updated since its easier).

A lot of things have happened since the last time I wrote on the blog. I was working as a visual merchandiser for one brand but now decide to go on my own and work for myself, so I started Visual Studio Panama (a creative studio which includes more than visual merchandising, is more like a brand identity firm). 

Today I will share with you the Fab Kate Moss on her campaign for Breast Cancer awareness month, wearing a Stella McCartney bra. 



Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!