UA-55826279-2

November 23, 2009

Headband Scarf

Photobucket
                                  Photobucket  
Style will always be the one thing that will separate us from monotone popular fashions..... I feel that scarfs can be use for everything and I really like them to use it as a headband, I have to say that mostly when I'm on the beach with my swimsuit (but its really cold here and I couldn't find a pic of me with the scarf headband so I post this one)... xx 

Translation: El estilo siempre va a ser la unica cosa que nos separa de la moda monotoma popular... Yo siento que las bufandas se pueden usar para todo y a mi me gusta usarlaas como bincha, pero tengo que decir que me gusta mas usarla en la playa con mi vestido de ba;o (pero hace demasiado frio aqui y no pude encontrar una foto mia usando la bufanda como bincha asi que puse esta)..... saludos

1 comment:

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!