UA-55826279-2

November 18, 2009

Knit Knit Knit



                     






There is something about knitted garments that makes me feel like in home; so comfortable. I wore this today to school since I was going to stay there for 4 classes I wanted to be really comfy.Im really short so I use high black boots with black pants so it will help elongate my legs... we girls need to cheat a little. ;)

Translation: Hay algo sobre la ropa tejida que me hace sentir en casa; super comoda. Hoy use esta ropa para la universidad ya ue tenia 4 clases seguidas y necesitaba estar comoda. Yo no soy muy alta asi que use botas negras con pantalones largos para que crear la ilusion de que mis piernas son mas largas... las mujeres necesitamos hacer un poquito de trampa de vez en cuando ;)



7 comments:

  1. love your knitted garment sweetie =)
    hope you have a wonderful day and thanks
    for stopping by my blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry for the late response, allways love your blog! :) now following you with rss feed and blogger, follow me too ;)

    @ MAISONCHAPLIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Rosa, Thanks for visiting mine...
    i love your sweater...

    anyway congrats & good luck for your graduation!!

    www.alifeoflove-foreverandever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola! me encanta tu ropa muy bonita. xoxo


    www.s000la.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!