UA-55826279-2

January 13, 2012

Art and Jewelry

Yesterday, I show some of the creations of Gonçalo Texeira, since I was so inspired on the necklace he made, I decided to use it in a jewelry window display that I had to do for class. The window display denotes the art of creating that is why I use Michelangelo`s painting as reference. The background is very neutral and match the necklace so your sight goes directly to the middle of the necklace. I hope you like it, I really enjoyed creating it.

Spanish: Ayer les enseñe algunas de las creaciones de Gonçalo Texeira y debido a que me inspire en el collar que el hizo decidi usarlo en un escaparate de pequeño formato que tenía que hacer en clase. El escaparate se basa en el arte de crear y es por esto que use la pintura de Michelangelo como referencia. El fondo del mismo es muy neutral y combina con los colores del collar para que de esta manera la vista vaya directo al centro del collar. Espero que les guste, me diverti mucho creandolo.
xx
Rosa





Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

5 comments:

  1. Nice!

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a good idea..i love it. do you live in spain? i think i am visiting there this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece! Your blog is lovely, I'm now following :)

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! i really like the material

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!