UA-55826279-2

January 18, 2012

Girls and Bow Ties

I have always been in love with bow ties and since I have seen it everywhere I decided to show you the looks of Dsquared that I liked the most with this complement. Plus I added some spectacular designs from  Bond and Burlington . 

Spanish: Siempre me han gustado mucho las pajaritas y debido a que las he visto en todos lados, he decidido mostrarles los looks de Dsquared que me gustaron mas e incluian las mismas. Aparte tambien les puse algunos diseƱos espectaculares de Bond and Burlington .






One of my faves
They are unisex but girls tend to go for this curvy form instead of the classic one. 


Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

2 comments:

  1. omg those bow ties are so cute.
    love this masculine look

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Love the leather ones

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!