UA-55826279-2

February 14, 2012

Stephane Rolland

Stephane Rolland launch his Spring Summer 2012 haute couture collection and I was with my mouth open while I was looking to his creations. They are hot, fashion, artistic, and architectural, take a look and judge for yourself on his website.
Spanish: Stephane Rolland lanzo su colleccion Primavera / Verano 2012 de alta costura y mientras veia sus creaciones no podia parar de decir Wow. Son muy chic, a la moda, artisticas, y en cierta parte arquitectonicas, miren su website para que admiren un poco mas. 
Happy Valentines Day!




Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

3 comments:

  1. Wow son maravillosas!

    http://www.ochopeces.blogspot.com/2012/02/pinko-and-naomi-campbell.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I want them all...xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lord that first dress is so gorgeous!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!