UA-55826279-2

May 30, 2012

I´m Back

After some months in Europe I finally finish my master in Visual Merchandising and Window Display at Artidi School, that being said, now I will have more time to write and update my blog. I love my country but I sure left a piece of me in the other continent, but it feels good to be home. Stay tuned for all the fashion and retail news I will have :)

Spanish: Después de varios meses en Europa, finalmente termine mi master en Visual Merchandising y Escaparatismo en la escuela Artidi, dicho esto, ahora tendre más tiempo para escribir y actualizar el blog. Amo mi Panamá pero he dejado una parte de mí en el otro continente, igualmente se siente bien estar en casa. Esperen todas las noticias de retail y moda que tendre :)

xx
Rosa
Picture taken in Serralves, Oporto. Foto hecha en Serralves, Oporto 
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!