UA-55826279-2

May 31, 2012

A Therapy by Prada

Prada wants to make clear the fact that their pieces suit everyone. In order to do this, they went all the way with a Roman Polanski film called A Therapy, where a therapist becomes obsessed with his patient coat. Watch it, is worth the look.

Spanish: Prada quiere que este claro el hecho de que sus piezas le quedan bien a todos. Para transmitir esto, realizaron un video de Roman Polanski llamado A Therapy, donde un terapeuta se obseciona con el abrigo de su paciente. Veanlo, vale la pena.

xx
Rosa

Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

1 comment:

  1. Hilerious! I love Helena in this, she looks stunning and I don't blame the therepist with that coat, hehe! I think it's a great campaign for Prada. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!