UA-55826279-2

January 12, 2010

Christmas Dinner with all the Friends

Photobucket





Well Im not to much into the bright red or green colors unless its just a touch but I had to dress in one of this colors to the dinner I share with my friends in Panama. I bought the shirt in Forever 21 and I just love it since it have the gaga inspired shoulders (which Im a fan), and the shoes are Michael Kors that I found on Ross!!!! I love them.... hope you guys like it :)
xx
Rosa

Translation: A mi no me gusta mucho los colores vivos como el rojo o verde al menos que solo sea un toque pero me tenia que vestir de alguno de estos colores para la cena de navidad con mis amigas en Panama. Compre este top en Forever 21 y me encanta porque tiene los hombros inspirados como Gaga (los cuales soy fan), y los zapatos son Michael kors que encontre en Ross!!!! Me fascinan..... Espero que les haya gustado.
xx
Rosa Blanca

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow those shoes are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting! love your shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rings and shoes!

    www.saartjebakker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw thanks for your sweet comment!!!!!
    i totally love this outfit!!!
    xoxo amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!