UA-55826279-2

December 16, 2010

GlamaVida en Panama

Last night me and my friends were invited to GlamaVida an event that took place in the prestigious Manrey hotel in Panama. The event included a tremendous amount of talent, from jewelry, to clothing and much much more. The pics speak from themselves, enjoy...

La noche de ayer mis amigos y yo fuimos invitados al evento GlamaVida que fue en el prestigioso hotel Manrey en Panama. El evento incluia una cantidad tremenda de talento, desde joyeria a ropa, y muchisimo mas. Las fotos hablan por si solas, disfruten....


xx
Rosa

Pictures by Alejandra Arias
Beautiful Lorena Osorio wearing one of her Cielito Rose creation 

Me checking her swimsuits and eco bags with some exciting champagne 

Her collection is full of cheerful colors and beautiful designs. From long beach dresses to unique bikinis.

The De Vane jewelry is from one of my fellow FSU friends. Now she's creating beautiful designs and building a successful empire of affordable jewelry so we can all look pretty.




Gabriela Faraco Jewelry.... so hot... a mix of vintage meets modern and glamorous.


As soon as I saw it I imagine a photo shoot in the desert with very messy hair on a sunset... :)

Different kind of shoes

All my beautiful friends together enjoying on the terrace of the hotel


Follow My Stylish Little Secret

17 comments:

  1. i love the vibrant colors!!

    ♥,
    [MMS]

    www.aestheticglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit my blog and enter my BIG CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY! You can win one of three fantastic prizes by Tiffany&Co., House of Harlow and Fendi!

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those big stone necklaces are really nice! so what did you think of Burlesque? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yes that's how I rate movies too! :D the plot was meh but the costumes and musical numbers definitely got my attention that I didn't check my watch or phone at all during the movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosas fotos...pero no se suponia que era un evento solo para chicas?

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que linda fiesta, yo quiero!! Me encantó el vestido corto!! Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love My little Secret! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! This looks like it must have been an amazing event!

    ReplyDelete
  9. buenas fotoos!!!besssoss!!!

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos! i love the dress and i can totally see it in a desert too :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amo questi eventi.Un vero mix di moda,divertimento e amiche:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the colorful bikinis, they make me dreming of my next beach stop. nice w-end, FashionLifeCoach

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you liked it!! We'll keep you posted on when we have the next one.

    Leanne and Elly
    Organizers of Glamavida

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was a glamorous event, full of art. I LOVED IT. Every designer had amazing things and I am really happy we have Leanne and Elly to give us such a special night.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! looks like a great event! and all of you & your friends look great!
    love that print dress!!

    xo uraraa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!