UA-55826279-2

December 10, 2010

Sun, Beach, and little friends

So I lost all my connecting flights and was stuck in Aruba for 9 hours thank God I was able to solve my problem and take my flight to Trinidad, where I am right now. I decide to go for a walk meanwhile in Aruba and this is what I found:
The best water I have ever tasted

Awesome french onion soup

The pelican 

Iguanas were everywhere.. they were my little buddies :)

Did I mention they were everywhere?

Drunken birds.... lol the waiter told me they always come and drink from the sugary bottles.. they have their little happy hour :D

You can smoke inside the airport no closed area just there in the middle of the airport.. WTF!

Bar hopping should be a profession 

Beautiful Beaches



Now I hope this help my friends that are on the cold weathers to feel warmer... I'll be home on Monday so the posting will come back to normal ... sorry I havent answer anybody nothing :( Now I leave.. I have to continue working.

Love ya,

xx

Rosa

Follow My Stylish Little Secret

9 comments:

  1. what a fun excursion! these photos are lovely, what a gorgeous beach :) so silly about the birds! haha <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja mori con lo de los pajaritos...pues lo que hiciste me parece super bien en vez de frustrate y ca$·"&%·$ (si tu sabes la palabra) por lo que te sucedio decidiste sacarle provecho, muy lindas fotos y espero que te vaya super bien por alla...y el lunes te espero para que veas todas las fotos de Zen ;)

    http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspirational pics! Its hard to kick my butt into bikini body shape in this freezing weather!

    Love the drunken birds too :) Can't wait to be on the beach!!!!

    xoxo Summer

    www.passportsandprada.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. French Union soup...yummm! :)

    <3, natasha
    http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics.. that french onion soup looks delish! cute iguanas, Trinidadians eat those lol

    ♥,
    [MMS]

    www.aestheticglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorrry about the flight problems !
    and i love acqua panna tooo !! i had them somewhere during vacation .. they taste so much better than the bottled waters here !

    have a great fridayyyy ! :)
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great images of an amazing nature and wildlife and the food does look delicious.Envy you..a bit. later, FashionLifeCoach

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!