UA-55826279-2

September 10, 2011

New Acquisition is Here

Due to the fact that I will leave my country in less that 10 days I have been very busy and working like crazy. From all sorts of doctor's appointments, to doing my last project of visual merchandising. I haven't been lucky with my apartment hunting so if you are in Barcelona and need a roomate I'm your girl, but well I'm positive I'll find something. But on the other hand I have something in my power I've been waiting a long time!: My new professional Canon camera! couldn't be more excited so I attached the first pic of my Buddha that I took. Also, a blurry pic of what I'm wearing today because they took my wisdom teeth out and I don't want you to see my big ass swollen face :)
Have a beautiful weekend.
xx
Rosa


Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

4 comments:

  1. those bright orange heels are too perfect to be true!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantaron tus zapatos....

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!

    http://thefashpress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have a new camera!
    You look really cute!! :)



    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!