UA-55826279-2

September 13, 2011

Salmon Blazer

Today's work outfit some skinny jeans, salmon blazer, LV belt, pumps, and it's a deal. For everyone who voted for me on the Blogger's Wardrobe contest, thank you so much!! and for the one's who haven't vote yet press here to like my picture and make your vote count, we still have some time left :). Remember that you have to like the Bloggers Wardrobe page first to be able to like my pic. 
Enjoy this lovely Tuesday,
xx
Rosa


 Spanish: El atuendo para trabajar hoy fue unos skinny jeans, blazer color salmon, correa LV, tacones, y listo! Para todos los que han votado por mi en el concurso de Blogger's Wardrobe, muchisimas gracias! Y si no han votado todavia estan a tiempo, presiona aqui para votar. Recuerda que primero hay que darle me gusta a la pagina de Bloggers Wardrobe para poder darle me gusta a mi foto.
Disfruten este bello Martes,
xx
Rosa


Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

12 comments:

  1. Love the blog!!! Keep it up!!! I tried to vote the other day for you but I couldn't do it from my phone :( I tried to do it to do it from my laptop today but there is no like link to you photo :( You have my vote anyhow!!
    Send you many hugs and the best luck in Spain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Thank´s for visiting my blog! I just love yours! And and I´m following here and in Facebook!
    Bjs, Tatty


    http://www.suspirofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonito outfit! Me encanta tu correa!

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of this blazer is pretty awesome! It would go with many outfits.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your blog! the blazer is very beautiful!

    @blogclickstyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blazer you are wearing in here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the blazer!

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. vaya estilismos de famosas! jejeje adoro a Minaj! :D

    blythelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!