UA-55826279-2

September 14, 2011

NYFW 2012 Nicki Cucu Moment

So I was trying not to comment on this, but that's it I can't hold it anymore. There is a WTF moment every time Nicki Minaj appears on the runway shows. I hate to criticize but I believe its NYFFW not a VMA moment or a concert, this is like a clown moment. Even Gaga have some fashion within here crazyness but sorry Nicki this its just a disrespect to fashion right on the moment when its being honored.
xx
Rosa

Spanish: Estaba tratando de no comentar sobre esto, pero no me lo puedo aguantar ni un minuto mas. Cada vez que aparece Nicki Minaj en las pasarelas, todo el mundo queda con un signo de interrogacion en la cabeza. Odio tener que criticar pero son los dias de moda en New York no un premio de MTV o un concierto, parece un payaso. Hasta Lady Gaga tiene sentido de moda durante su loca forma de vestir, pero Nicki la verdad me parece que es una falta de respeto a la moda, en el justo momento que esta siendo homenajeada.
xx
Rosa
On top of that you sit her next to Anna!!!! WTF
I don't want to be the one sitting behind her, couldn't see shut
Still trying to figure out what's up with the pretzel necklace
Today for the Oscar de la Renta show, I will dress like a cat, makes sense, right?
Crazy but more stylish, and awesome attitude to wear it
Pictures from: Glamour,  NYMagZimbio
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

20 comments:

  1. I love Nicki Minaj, she is so so cool! :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tienes toda la razón.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Gaga looks fantastic in Alexandre Vauthier...one of my fave designers!
    When it comes to Nicki I couldn´t agree more!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you!!! There are few appearances that I liked Nicki appearances (for example on her video clip's). In the pictures you showed us ok I wouldn't dress like that not even for Halloween.

    I'm following!!!!! Will you follow me back??????
    julia-mylideandthoughts.blogspot.com

    p.s.=love Lady Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the same way like you Rosa. This girl is just a said clown. She need's attention, but she will never be Lady Gaga. Nicki has no style, taste, nothing. I wonder why she gets the best seats in the front row?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree.
    She looks ridiculous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha when you dress up like that, everybody sees you:)

    love,
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  8. She scares me. I'm not going to lie. Nikki Minaj is truly frightening to me. She gives me nightmares.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Anna Winatour is smiling! I have to tell you Oscar is magnificent. He did an opening night ensemble for a style-setter here in San Francisco and it was Czarina chic. Most of his stuff takes my breath away . . .

    xxxxxxxxxxx
    amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree and love your point of you as much as your blog. Thanks for ur lovely comment. I'm following.
    bisous marilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! It might be a little too much!!

    awesome blog!

    http://avantgarbx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. Those are killer heels.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i agree with you. Nikki Minaj does have pretty crazy "style." Sometimes Lady Gaga goes a little far but often she does look fab.

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is a psychopath; no style sense whatsoever and an utter trash bag in my opinion
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's not sytyle it's just trying to get noticed and be center of attention! That hair has got to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmm para mi ninguna tiene estilo al menos no unico mucho menos original
    gaga se lleva todo el credito de nicola y porsupuesto ella no crea estilos los diseñadores si ella solo los usa
    ademas de q junto con la boba de nicki (q si bien las dos tiene buena musica)se la pasan usando esilismos japoneses evidentmnt mas en nicki q se cre una barbie harajuku x diosss..
    en fin aun asi le voi mas a gaga pero ninguna merece el credito q tiene n_n

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOOOW hahaha. Those photos of Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga are too funny. Gaga is more high fashion though!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!