UA-55826279-2

December 17, 2011

Hippy Days

Lately, with this cold weather I feel like dressing very comfy and long sweaters always do the work for me. This one I found on a little vintage store in Barcelona, and it was love at first sight. I wore it to my trip to Rome with some boots and leather pants.

Happy Weekend,

Rosa
At Piazza Navona

Waiting on the Line for a secret sweet pleasure
I'll share with you my secret, its located on the Jewish guettho (via del portico de ottavia) and for the line that its always there you can imagine how good it's that! YUMMY!!!
The love locks on Ponte Fabricio
This is the oldest bridge on all Rome and its full with locks that symbolize the union of two souls.


Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and sweater =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!