UA-55826279-2

December 9, 2011

Trendy People Rome

I found this spectacular lady on a Piazza in Rome. When I grow older I will love to maintain a stylish classic look like the lady on the black dress and white pearls. It`s a perfect and comfy look. A clear example that you dont need to be a certain age to maintain yourself stylish and fab.

Spanish: Encontre a esta hermosa señora en una plaza en Roma. Cuando crezca un poco mas, me encantaria mantener un estilo de vestir tan clasico y a la moda como el de la señora con el vestido negro y las perlas blancas. Es un look perfecto y comodo. Un claro ejemplo que no se necesita tener cierta edad para mantenerse bella y a la moda
xx
Rosa
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

4 comments:

  1. This is how stylishly fabulous I wish to be at that age...perfectly classy xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Style never dies! Is ageless...Perfecta, sencillamente perfecta!

    Saludos
    Andru
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just fabulous! That's the kind of old lady I want to be when I 'grow' up :)
    Bella xo
    http://www.chicinvancity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Italia <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    I just love the country, culture, pople, fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!