UA-55826279-2

March 7, 2012

Big Ice Cream

This is my last window display for the Cylt Contest. Inspiration was in ice cream and nature because for me the greatest thing about summer it´s to be able to walk in the beach with the sun burning and a cold treat in your hand, dont you love that?

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)

 Spanish: Este es uno de mis últimos escaparates creados para el concurso de Cylt. La inspiración nos vino en helado y la naturaleza ya que una de las mejores cosas del verano es poder caminar en la playa con el calor del sol quemando la piel mientras que tienes algo dulce y frio en la mano, no les encanta hacer eso?

Disfruten el resto del día.
xx
Rosa



Hearts Falling



Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

2 comments:

  1. Mucha suerte , me gustó mucho se ve sencillo pero muy lindo!
    Un beso!

    http://amordedior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!