UA-55826279-2

October 16, 2011

Mango Ants


Really intelligent window display because the ants create direction to the clothing, making your sight directly to the mannequins. Also, it emphasizes the nature but chic message they want to deliver in a way. 
Happy Sunday

Spanish: Muy inteligente este escaparate ya que las hormigas crean direccion hacia la ropa, haciendo que tu vista vaya directo a los maniquies. Tambien, manda el mensaje de la naturaleza a lo chic que ellos buscan dirigir.

Feliz Domingo,

xx
Rosa
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

9 comments:

  1. what a great blog with beautiful pictures :) i really like it!

    love, lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo me puse a mirar las cortinas de Leopardo....No tengo remedio!

    Besos Chipless by Dave_Vuitton
    New Look en Chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos, but I've been bitten by ants so I really do not relish the idea of them crawling into clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so funny cuz I've been studying window displays for the last couple of months. loving this one though. very uban

    kaitlin xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the mixture of the elements. I'm really inspired by y our window display pictures. Brings the design concept together with touches like the ants.

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooow, that looks so tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!