UA-55826279-2

October 18, 2011

Pick Your Face

For on of my classes, we were ask to make a face of one of our favorite characters with two colors and a phrase of them on the middle. The result was artastic :) I love it! My character was Anna Wintour but I wasn't very happy with it but really enjoy all of them.

Happy Tuesday!
xx
Rosa



Frida by Lau Munoz saying... Let me tell you
                       Mod Cloth by Patricia Ovalle        and         Cleopatra by Rosario Nunez
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

9 comments:

  1. Ahh me encantaron! Jeje

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial!

    nosotros tenemos que entregarlo el martes proximo!

    todavia tengo que pintarla!!!!

    a ver que sale!

    :)

    un besito*

    nos vemos mañana!

    www.dream-whispering.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo cute! love that project :)
    Bella xo
    http://www.chicinvancity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them, very nice! Frida is my favorite =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun!
    I also think these would make cute art for the walls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!