UA-55826279-2

October 26, 2011

Window Display of the Day: Hermes

Since one of my teachers is in charge of the building and planning of Hermes' window displays around Spain, I decided to show you his work. I also attached some pics of the window display I made for a haberdashery, on the background are patterns for sewing. If I have to do it again I will do a plain black background but well mistakes are for learning.
Hope you like it! And remember to follow on Facebook for updates.






Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta! Muy juvenil por cierto.

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. that so cool.
    love all the graffiti art.

    Kait xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always thought that this would be such a cool job. Can you imagine how much fun it must be to design this?

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!