UA-55826279-2

July 26, 2011

Amy Winehouse Hair Style Inspiriration on Peter Som Runway

How Hot are the shoes? Que tan bellos estan los zapatos?





I love this







With Amy Winehouse death so recent, I remember I saw Peter Som AW 11 runway hair styles very much alike on the star. Is a shame that such a talent is gone but at least I'm sure she will never be forget and she will be able to rest in peace. This remembers me that we should fight NOW for what we want because we don't know where will be tomorrow. 
Enjoy this Tuesday and have an amazing day overflow with blessings.
xx
Rosa

Spanish: Con la muerte de Amy Winehouse tan reciente, me acorde que hace unos dias habia visto la pasarela Otono Invierno 2011 de Peter Som y los peinados se parecian mucho a los de la artista. Es una lastima que un gran talento nos abandone pero estoy segura que no la olvidaremos y que por lo menos va a descansar en paz. Esto me recuerda que debemos luchar YA por lo que queremos, ya que no sabemos donde estaremos manana. 
Disfruten su Martes y tengan un dia repleto de bendiciones.
 xx
Rosa  

visit - visita www.petersom.com
 
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

12 comments:

  1. her hairstyle was such an iconic one. she will be missed. RIP!

    couturelust.com
    jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning collection!
    Following you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice runway!


    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues sí, una pena, pero era algo esperado... xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. que triste! :( i love that orange suit!!
    hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i have an awesome segment that everyone is encouraged to participate in, it's called truth tuesdays. Tuesday is dedicated to telling a specific truth. It will be a personal fact, a belief, a wish, a dream,an achievement/accomplishment, or even something I feel guilty about! It'll be a sentence long, with no explanations, just THE TRUTH. My aim is to tell a truth, in hopes that it'll help me spread my wings a little wider, higher, sharper, and longer.

    Don't be afraid!
    Lets soar together.
    smile.

    I cordially invite you to participate in this project,
    lets strengthen our confidence and sisterhood.
    the button is on the left side for pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she will definitely never be forgotten, and her hair, of course, won't be either. i love reading your blogposts in both english and spanish, it helps me practice my spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola
    El vestido azul esta hermoso!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these runway looks. I just blogged about Amy Winehouse too! Haha.

    xo

    http://simplicityasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. que gracia lo del peinado!
    un beso!!!!
    ___________________________
    ___________________________
    BUSCANDOENMIARMARIO

    ReplyDelete
  10. r.i.p. amy winehouse...

    ReplyDelete
  11. i already miss her even though i do not know her !!
    but her songs are simply AWESOMEE !


    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!