UA-55826279-2

July 26, 2011

Amy Winehouse Hair Style Inspiriration on Peter Som Runway

How Hot are the shoes? Que tan bellos estan los zapatos?





I love this







With Amy Winehouse death so recent, I remember I saw Peter Som AW 11 runway hair styles very much alike on the star. Is a shame that such a talent is gone but at least I'm sure she will never be forget and she will be able to rest in peace. This remembers me that we should fight NOW for what we want because we don't know where will be tomorrow. 
Enjoy this Tuesday and have an amazing day overflow with blessings.
xx
Rosa

Spanish: Con la muerte de Amy Winehouse tan reciente, me acorde que hace unos dias habia visto la pasarela Otono Invierno 2011 de Peter Som y los peinados se parecian mucho a los de la artista. Es una lastima que un gran talento nos abandone pero estoy segura que no la olvidaremos y que por lo menos va a descansar en paz. Esto me recuerda que debemos luchar YA por lo que queremos, ya que no sabemos donde estaremos manana. 
Disfruten su Martes y tengan un dia repleto de bendiciones.
 xx
Rosa  

visit - visita www.petersom.com
 
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret