UA-55826279-2

July 2, 2011

Fresh Art Directly from MoMa

So I decide to go to the fabulous Museum of Modern Art on my expeditions in New York and I found this:






The last two chairs with purses are called Stop Thief! Ply Chairs

How the I heart NY logo started

Chandelier in pieces

Stars and Pigeons Sculpture

Praying bench of Antonio Gaudi

Sculpture on the backyard

There is something about this sculpture that make me fall in love. The playfulness, flirty, and artsy aspect of it is just amazing :)


I still use brushes by Arman (one of my fave)

Follow My Stylish Little Secret

5 comments:

  1. love it! this makes me really want to go now :) great blog xo

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que suerte tienes de poder ver tan increibles muestras de arte y creatividad sin duda un caudal de inspiración!

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. This all looks so unique and amazing!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection, i really like the post. I found very nice website for Merchandise displays, awesome and quality displays.

    Metal Displays NY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!