UA-55826279-2

July 29, 2011

I'm Loving Kimono Tops

There is something about everything that is flowy and comfy that just catch my eye. The Kimono Tops are one of those and I think is such an amazing garment that will instantly add style to your outfit. Happy Friday


Spanish: Siempre me han llamado la atencion las piezas de ropa un poco mas grandes y que se ven comodas. El top de kimono es una de esas cosas, me encanta porque es una pieza que puede agregar estilo a cualquier atuendo. Feliz Viernes.

From www.shopsosie.com
From www.topshop.com

Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

5 comments:

  1. I love this kind of clothes too. They are very comfy.
    Kisses
    http://noestrivial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love kimono tops too. I just bought the long Zara one and i got a topshop one on ebay! When I saw that you lived in Panama City, I was like me too! But then I saw in the country Panama...duh. I live in Panama City Beach, FL. Following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! seems very bo ho to me.. which is perfect : ) great selection
    love your blog :D

    xx


    fashion provocateur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these Kimonos are really nice! They are really original :) Love!
    Follow you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!