UA-55826279-2

July 31, 2011

Creative Ad from Peru

Good Morning everybody I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Sunday as much a I am. Today I receive a direct marketing campaign that has been used in Peru as an awakening call of the effects of cigarettes. I personally believe that everyone should do whatever they want and respect all the opinions you have regarding cigarettes but I thought it was interesting to have a guy dress like death lighting your cigarettes outside a club. Either way, I hope you like the marketing campaign the creative director Mauricio Meza did and I will be more than happy to know what you think.

Spanish: Buenos Dias todos, espero esten disfrutando de este hermoso Sabado tanto como yo. Hoy recibi en mi email una estrategia de publicidad que fue usada en Peru para que las personas esten anuentes del efecto del cigarrillo. Personalmente yo creo que es un mundo libre y todos debemos hacer lo que queremos pero respeto las opiniones de cada uno de ustedes en cuanto a los cigarrillos. De todas formas, me parecio buenisima esta idea de que cuando salgas del bar a prender tu cigarro este un tipo disfrazado de muerte prendiendolo. Espero les haya gustado la campaƱa de mercadeo que el director creativo Mauricio Meza ha puesto a andar y me encantaria saber que piensan.

xx

Rosa


Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Me parece que es muy acertada esta publicidad!
    Crea conciencia y el mensaje es directo.

    Saludos

    Keren :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!