UA-55826279-2

July 28, 2011

Fab Balmain New Affordable Line

Balmain has been my favorite design label since a long time and when I got the news that the team is making a whole new line more affordable I couldn't be any happier. The line will be launch in September and I am sure the designer team will make a fab chic collection. These are the first look pics from Vogue Italy.
Enjoy your morning.
xx
Rosa 

Spanish: Balmain ha sido mi marca de diseñador favorita de ya hace mucho tiempo y cuando me dieron las noticias de que su equipo esta haciendo una linea mucho mas alcanzable monetariamente, no pude estar mas feliz. La linea se lanzara en Septiembre y estoy segura de que su equipo va a hacer una colección super chic. Estas son unas fotos al primer vistazo que vinieron de Vogue Italia.
Disfruten su mañana.
xx
Rosa


Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

8 comments:

  1. Hello darling, thank you so much 4 your sweet words, and.. How is sexy this post!!!
    Kisses,
    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i can't wait! thanks for letting me know :)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encantoo el post¡¡ siempre es bueno encontrar marcas que sean accesibles¡¡¡ un beso :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can´t wait to see the collection...!!kisss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siempre he querido tener algo de Balmain, y esta linea mas affordable puede hacer eso posible. Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks fab!! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!