UA-55826279-2

October 12, 2010

Fashion and leather

Photobucket

We have seen many designers involved on the Go Green movement and the use of recyclable fabrics but fashion is aiming towards leather this season. As you have seen everywhere everything involving leather is a hot item for this season, including leather shorts, skirts, pants, tops, outerwear, boots, and bags. And I don't blame them, it looks great!!
But there are ways to use this fashion trend without the environmental traumas that it carries since the chemicals they use to treat the leather are very harmful to our environment.
I personally recommend the use of items that are made of polyester. The fabric is treated and it can create a look as fashionable or as hip as the leather.
I attached a blazer from Zara that is made from 100% of polyester on the outer part and it looks like leather.

4 comments:

  1. Love the jacket. I came across this great site that provides me with my exact proportions/dimensions so i can tailor my clothes to fit my unique body. Visit www.thefashioncode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket!!!! and perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket is really beautiful, congratulations! Skip to visit if you like!

    http://samiikii.blogspot.com/

    I'm italian ;) bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. this jacket looks very fashionable sespite that it is made of polyester. I often wear polyester jackets and just like this one, they are fly and stylish.

    Hope you visit my blog too. I' ll follow if you follow me.

    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!