UA-55826279-2

October 30, 2010

India in Trinidad and Tobago:)

Hello!!! I needed to come to Trinidad for the opening of two stores and I was busy working so I wasnt able to post but today Im coming back to my beautiful Panama. I met so many wonderful people here and Im really happy with this trip :) I posted pics from the Devali an Indian festival with just awesome food, people, games, spiritualism, and more. Ill let the pics speak for themselves ... bye .. love ya guys

 Everything was colorful and nature inspired 
 This is why all the great designs with a lot of luxury are sent to India... details details details
 Multiple Indian luxury dresses everywhere
Me at the Divali Nagar Entrance wearing converse for the first time.... lol
My Favorite Trinitarian Tour Guide / Co-worker playing The Blank Paper game