UA-55826279-2

October 8, 2010

Men Wearing Suits



I have always been a fan of men's suits. They can make a man or women look so sophisticated if it's wear properly. I decide to write a little bit more about men's suits since I see everyday at my work's building a bunch of men wearing it all WRONG :( Its just sad. So I included pictures of one of the best suit designer: Tom Ford. Just remember to tailor your suit!!! And play with patters and solid colors to stand out in the sea of solid color suits.
 
Translation: Siempre he sido una fan de los trajes de vestir de hombres. Ellos pueden hacer ver a una mujer o hombre verse sofisticado si se usa de manera correcta. Decidi escribir un poquito mas sobre los vestidos de hombres ya que los veo todos los dias en el edificio de mi trabajo usando el vestido incorrectamente :( Es triste. Asi que inclui fotos de uno de los mejores dise;adores de vestidos de hombres: Tom Ford. Solo recuerden de entallar su vestido!!! Y jueguen con diferentes estampados para sobresalir en el mar de sacos lisos.
xx
Rosa
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. men in suits is probably one of my weaknesses. ha ha! it just gives more character to someone. :D

    thanks for dropping by my blog and hope you follow it if you liked it! thanks.

    Janelle
    http://barestudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. somehow I'm reminded of Chuch Bass by this post :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! i love a man in a well tailored suit and tom ford can do no wrong!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men in suits are awesome :D But it has to be a 'good' suit, because nothing is worse than a man in a suit that doesn't fit :p

    xx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Encantada de conocer tu blog! es genial!!
    Y a mí también me encantan los trajes masculinos!
    Muakk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be stylish so I am collecting suits especially cheap suits for men. I love fashion and I devote quality time to find the best and cheapest suits for men in town.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all want to become stylish and my gratitude is in discount suits for men stores because they really made me look better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!