UA-55826279-2

October 20, 2010

What Inspires You?

Hello Beautiful People,

I saw the movie Eat, Love and Pray yesterday, and I love it although they distorted the story a little bit from the book. But I can recommend that movie to you because it wakes the passion in you, I left the movie theater wanting to go to the airport and spend all my savings on a trip to Italy. But nooooo ... not yet.
So today I want to share my inspiration with you guys. I get inspire by life by itself... its just so wonderful how pretty the days are and how everybody from different parts of the world can connect. Thats why I love blogging, I get these amazing emails from people around the world with good energy that help me love life a little bit more. And its inspiring how most of the bloggers out there try to help and support each other, under all this postings there is a beautiful movement :) Keep blogging, keep loving
What inspires you?

Love,
Rosa

Translation: 
Hola Gente Hermosa,


Ayer vi la pelicula Comer, Amar, Rezar y me encanto tanto que sali del cine a punto de ir al aeropuerto a comprarme un pasaje a Italia. Aunque distorcionaron un poco la historia de la original me parece que tiene un mensaje muy lindo y que todos deberiamos tratar de irnos por el camino que mas nos despierta pasion en la vida.
Asi que hoy queria compartir mi inspiracion con ustedes.. Yo me inspiro con la vida en general, es tan lindo como gracias a la tecnologia nos podemos conectar con gente de todas partes del mundo. Por eso me encanta bloggear, recibo unos emails de personals alrededor del mundo transmitiendome buenas vibras y esto me ayuda a amar la vida mas. Y es muy inspirador tambien como los bloggers nos ayudamos y apoyamos unos a los otros. Detras de todos los postings hay un movimiento hermoso. Sigan blogeando, Sigan amando.
Que te inspira a ti?


Con Amor,


Rosa


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On this pic, I got inspire by Paris Fashion week.. after seeing so much leopard I decide to wear again my old pair of leopard leggings from H&M. I paired it with my economical version of ankle boots by Steve Madden and a boyfriend blazer from Banana Republic. 


Translation: En esta foto me inspire por la Semana de la Moda en Paris.... despues de ver tanto leopardo decidi sacar de vuelta mis leggings de leopardo de H&M. Las combine con mi version mas economica de botines de Steve Madden y un blazer de Banana Republic.





25 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! You look so very chic! LOVE the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!!! love the leggins....I am inspired by the movie Under The Tuscan Sun...its just such an inspiring story and the scenery is breathtaking...after I saw it jaja I desperately wanted to go to Tuscany...and I just heard my uncle is going in a week I almost died xD...maybe someday I will go..hope so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty, i love the bracelet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the accessories the boots and the tights! you look great

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lucky and I spent 5 months in Italy this year:D Yey it was great, maybe i will post some photos on my blog oneday.
    Usually i get inspired by internet, by nature, by love but i'm the most inspired when..... i'm unhappy. Do u feel the same? :)

    Here are some photos from Poland Fashion Week:
    http://noradoktora.blogspot.com/
    ciao Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I fall in love with that necklace. Outfit very cool. Kisses

    http://ochopeces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hej u look great!!! loved the leopard paired with those sparkling accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic with those leggings.. other blogs inspire me... watching old movies etc etc xx

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos. Those leggings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog, check out my blog:

    http://mystyledotcom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your boots! their gorgeous.

    thanks for commenting on my blog! means a lot :)

    looking forward to hearing more from u!

    keep in touch.xx

    http://www.thefacelessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the boots and the pearls.
    I am inspired by the possibility.
    I love creating and writing.
    Tomorrow inspires me.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woww u look great girl :) Love the leggings

    A
    M
    A
    Z
    I
    N
    G Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. loszapatos son fantasticos te sigoo!!! un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That necklace is amazing!!!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the leggings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello you. Really nice blog !
    I just wanted to invite you to take a look at my blog!
    //www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
    ^^ take a look and follow me if you like ☠

    ReplyDelete
  18. i haven't watched the eat pray love.
    am going to watch it asap :))
    followed yours. mind to follow back?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. estás realmente guapa Rosa!!
    quiero ver esa película!
    Un besoo grande!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!I can feel the zest. Nice outfit and the animal print, cool. Spicy hot=)

    ReplyDelete
  21. HI! I like your outfit and I love your post! my name's Martina and I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss =D

    http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hola¡¡ He llegado a tu blog yendo de uno a otro y me ha gustado mucho. Te han dicho alguna vez que te pareces un montón a Jessica Szhor de Gossip Girl?
    Yo cuando vi come, reza, ama me pasó lo mismo, solo que quería el billete a Bali, que en Italia he estado hace muy poco.
    Un besito¡¡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!