UA-55826279-2

October 14, 2010

When I grow up I want to be like....

Photobucket
                                 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
                Photobucket  

My inspiration is Anna Dello Russo, the fashion editor of Vogue Japan. She is just so obsesses with style and fashion that is so inspiring to see her doing crazy things that one way or another look awesome!! She wears fashion right out of the runway who doesnt want to do that!!!!! 
Here I attached some of my favorite pics from her wearing incredible outfits and combinations.
You can see more on her site www.annadellorusso.com or from our favorite streetstyle photographer Tommy Ton's blog http://jakandjil.com/ or www.style.com
xx

Translation: Mi inspiracion es Anna Dello Russo, la directora de mode de Vogue Japon. Esta tan obsecionada con la moda que es inspirador ver como combina piezas de una manera loca pero que se ve hermosa y balanceada a la vez. Y le encanta usar atuendos que acaban de salir de la pasarela... quien no quiere poder hacer esooo!!!!!
Aqui adjunte mis fotos favoritas de ella usando atuendos increibles:)
Pueden ver mas en su pagina www.annadellorusso.com o en el blog de el mejor fotografo de moda callejera: Tommy Ton en http://jakandjil.com/ o www.style.com

xx

11 comments:

  1. is there anything this lady cant pull of ?!?!
    she looks gorgeous is almost anything !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for sure this woman got the style!!!
    :)

    girl, thanks for visiting my blog, lets trade links? :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's amazing. Love anna. Your blog is so great! I'm following you! Follow me back? It would be nice! Kisses!

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!!! She's absolutely fabulous, and her sense of style is unbelievable (in a good way)!!! I love her!!


    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I'm as fearless as her when I'm older too!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice for a fashion inspiration. I loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. her outfits are AMAZING! love the last dress. very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such great photos, love her style! The last one is my definite favorite :) Lovely blog!

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great blog! I love the pic of Anna on her phone with that headdress on. I'm new here and I will def follow you <3

    www.sarahmasfina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!