UA-55826279-2

November 16, 2010

Diesel Underwear Campaign F/W 2010

Diesel launch their Fall Winter campaign and is sexy, hot, and fun! Here I add a couple of images from the "No Sex Please: It's a Library" Campaign. Diesel merchandise their products in a very controversial way which cause many people to criticize it, but as they say "sometimes any publicity is good" and on my side I love love this campaign.
See more on their website here :) You won't regret it there are many other awesome pics.
Have you seen my bra? Im sure I left it somewhere between the geography and history book

Who hated PE? 
Im in love with these booties... Frutalicious 


If medicine was studied this way, we will have a lot of doctors around


Follow My Stylish Little Secret

18 comments:

  1. These photos are so originally awesome!
    I must go check out the full campaign!
    Thanks Rosa for the wonderful post ;)

    kisses
    Camilla

    www.thecheapdiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are awesome, and your comments are so hilarious!!!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantaron!!...sexy sexy sexy!! jaja me traume quiero los striped boxers xD

    http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these photos are amazing! Why haven't I posted about this yet? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rosa - great campaign to share here - i love how daring Diesel always went after their campaign but always fun too ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the first & third images- great campaign. Sex really does sell. :p

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! i almost missed the booties for all the, um, fruit?!

    xo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I opened this at work with my co worker behind and he's like.. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!

    anyways, great pics and great blog, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. blimey! x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg Rosa !
    these images are super mega hot
    love your blog, your vision, LOVE the layout

    How did you come up with such clever idea?

    Leon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their ads make me laugh! They're super hot though! If people study in their underwear in the library, oh boy! xxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these pics!!!
    it's so cool your visited my blog and left me your sweet comment! it made me so happy! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin, facebook and twitter!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holaaaa!!!

    Que sensualidad en esta campaña.
    Te espero por mi blog.

    Muak
    fashionDrip

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Diesel brand!
    HI! my name's martina and I'd like to
    follow me! I wait you! kiss kiss^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!