UA-55826279-2

November 17, 2010

Things you should avoid





Today I decide to write about things you should please avoid. Starting with our big sign to our left with a camel toe... its so vulgar, unsexy, tacky and disgusting, always check when you buy a really tight pant. Then we have the ugliest crocs ever: The redneck croc, the original crocs are ugly but now this is just scary. 
Fake handbags, clothes, or anything is just awful not only because its tacky but also because its an ugly business which I feel no one should support. 
And who could not rejected the Ugly Christmas Sweater. I was once in a store and saw a lady entering with the ugliest christmas sweater ever, it looks like Santa ate some fabric and throw up on her and then I listen to another lady complementing her. I mean seriously!!!! this is why they continue wearing them, because some people support this awful act! 
Finally the toe shoes, mmm I have no comments and the t-shirts with impertinent signs on it. Im with Stupid, Female Body Inspector, etc, etc, etc,  Grow up!

Español: Hoy decidi escribir sobre las cosas que deben evitar. Empezando con nuestra señal a mano izquierda, un camel toe... es demasiado vular, repelente, de mal gusto y asqueroso, siempre revisa cuando te compres un pantalón bien apretado. 
Despues tenemos las crocs mas feas que han inventado, las crocs de rednecks, ya las originales no son muy bonitas que digamos pero esto asusta.
Carteras, ropa o cualquier cosa de imitacion es horrible, no solamente porque se es un delito de la moda sino porque es un negocio horrible el cual siento no deberia ser apoyado por nadie.
Y quien puede olvidar el sweater de navidad. Una vez estaba en la tienda y entra una señora con un sweater que pareciera que Santa comio telas y vomito encima de ella, y al rato otra señora le dice oiga que lindo su sweater. Oseaaa de verdad!!!! por esto es que siguen cometiendo este delito, por gente que apoya este horrible acto.
Finalmente, los zapatos de pie que en verdad no tengo comentarios y las rameras con mensajes impertinentes como inspector de cuerpo femenino, etc etc, etc.. Crezcan

xx 

Rosa 

Follow My Stylish Little Secret


13 comments:

  1. sa,we know,so sexy:) but we looking for a brand or similar this blouse...please help us :(

    http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tienes toda la razon en todo esto!!...ahi esos sweaters de navidad..como los odio!....aunque debo confesar que he pecado...hace mucho tiempo tuve unas crocs (de las normales)...por suerte cuando se dañaron jaja no las compre mas

    http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah...I love this post! It's definitely a good list...although, I must confess, I've heard good things about the toe shoes (in that it helps runners)...but I don't think I could bring myself to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh i'm in love with LV and you can't understand how much i hate the FAkes!! grrr
    xoxo

    nice blog i'm following you hope you'll do the same
    xoxo
    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stand "status" bags, fake or real. What could look like a more desperate way to show off than to wear the label on the outside. A chic Louis stands on its own, without the logo being repeated across it.

    interesting post idea!

    x.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl , help me out here, how can we tell an LV is fake??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totalmente de acuerdo, jaja.
    Interesante post <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol..this post makes me laugh and I couldn't agree with you more. I hate crocs but I can understand why people love wearing them. Who wouldn't like comfy shoes? xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. holaaa
    Odio las crocs.. creo que los mas feo de todo es las zapatillas mutantes en forma de pie que estan de ultimo .. UGLY..

    Keren B

    ReplyDelete
  10. You so much right! All that "look at me how much macho I am" tshirts are just ridiculous! :-) You funny girl, following you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!