UA-55826279-2

November 12, 2010

Friday for Men

Since I always write about women and have some men readers I decided to dedicate this Friday's post for men. Hope you like it.

Translation: Ya que siempre escribo para mujeres y tengo ciertos lectores hombres decidi dedicar el post de este Viernes para ellos. Espero les guste

Sexy men with t-shirt and jacket from Topman, Munich sneakers, Boss Black biking jeans, cartier watch. How hot is that :)
Tanslation: Hombre sexy con camisa y jacket de aviador de Topman, zapatillas Munich, Pantalones Boss Black de motociclista, reloj Cartier. Demasiado sexy :) 
And my favorite looks from Roberto Cavalli's runway.... so hot!! 
Translation: Y mis looks favoritos de la pasarela de Roberto Cavalli.... super sexy

xx 

Rosa

13 comments:

  1. JAJA me ha encantado....quiero TODOS los articulos de ese outfit jajaja....aunque debo decir que en pasarela tiendo a tener afinidad por lo super clasico por lo que por supuesto que quede embobado con el runway de Ermenegildo Zegna...elegancia eterna!

    http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great menswear post!! I adore the plaid and mix of textures.
    Happy weekend, babe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket would be perfect on my man!! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love your blog!! thanks for the comment!
    follow you :-)
    hope you follow me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eheh you're so funny!this blog
    www.afashionsinner.blogspot.com
    thank so much dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, I always like guys in dark wash straight jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear :),
    nice nice nice blog and great posts, you're great ! Well done

    Thank you for your lovely comment in my TokyoBlondes :)

    kiss
    www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello....I just saw your blog link....super cute blog you have here:) I love all the pics...and these mens wear ones are totally cool!!
    So nice to meet you, Im your newest follower:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    I’m an MTV Style Blogger!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all those menswear outfits! The mix of prints has a great effect and looks so stylish!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's cute dress,, you wear it well. Thanks for sharing the photos of the men's fashion below. And come and visit me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!