UA-55826279-2

November 30, 2010

Motorcycles


I went to the beach with some friends last weekend and two of my friends follow us on their bikes. What call my attention is the fabric of my friend's jeans, they have a special material that will not rip if he falls or something. So I decided to include a pic of him. Also I add my outfit but I sold the top and bracelets on the beach to some friends of my friend :) If you like it, I sell it haha... Happy Martes amores

Me fui para la playa este fin de semana y dos de mis amigos nos siguieron en sus motos. Lo que llamo mi atencion fue la tela del jeans de mi amigo, tenia un material special que no se rompe si el se cae o algo. Asi que decidi incluirles una foto de el. Tambien agregue mi outfit para ir a la playa pero vendi el top y las pulceras a unas amigas :) Si te gusta te lo vendo hahaha... Feliz Martes bellezas.

xx

Rosa
Who said he couldn't strike a pose haha ... These are the jeans I told you about

My other friend's jeans are Converse

Bright Pink shorts are Zara, poncho top from Pasarela in Panama, bracelets are h&M, and necklace vintage.


Follow My Stylish Little Secret

6 comments:

  1. Me gustan los jeans del chico!!...vaya se ve que pasaste un buen fin de en la playa.

    http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the jeans. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. living the funky life x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bikes!! Do you know that I'm a biker too? It's strange for a fashionista but i got an honda cbr 600, is my first passion!
    Great pics!
    Such a cute blog, I follow you!
    Baci dall'Italia ;D
    Cocò

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is amazing what the fashion technology industry is able to do already by finishing the texture. later, FashionLifeCoach

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohhh. I want a motorcycle ... I'll settle for a really chic vespa though lol


    TAPS xxo
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!