UA-55826279-2

November 27, 2010

Evening at Tiffany's

Fashion blogs in Panama were invited to the first exclusive look of the new collection at Tiffany and Co.we had the exclusive!! After drinks, food, and awesome chocolate truffles we began our tour where we got to know everything related about the company and the new collection. Fun Fact: Tiffany and Co. was the one who redesign the great seal of United States of America in 1885, so we all carry a little piece of Tiffany in our one dollar bill. Hope you enjoy this :)

Spanish: Los blogs de moda en Panama fueron invitados para la vista exclusiva de la nueva coleccion de Tiffany and Co. Despues de bebidad, comida, y unas trufas de chocolate para morirse empezamos nuestro tour donde nos empapamos mas con la historia y nueva coleccion del lugar. Dato Curioso: Tiffany and Co fue elegido para rediseñar el gran sello de Estados Unidos de America en 1885, asi que todos cargamos un pedazito de Tiffany en nuestro billete de un dolar. Espero les guste el reportaje.


The famous blue box. If you dont buy anything at Tiffany, you can't even buy it.


I try this ring of the flower which represent the green social act of the company... 
Me and Mauricio from Trou Noir 

I couldn't keep my hands of the amazing celebration rings!!! Sorry for my mani I'm a hard worker lol...







Follow My Stylish Little Secret

10 comments:

  1. so cute!!!!! I love all!!!!

    xx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Que maravilla, me hubiera encantado estar ahí. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermosos todos!!...es una lastima no haber podido ir...sera para la proxima jeje.

    http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO PRETTY!!! fun fact about the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IS THE MASTER

    Love is the One who masters all things;
    I am mastered totally by Love.
    By my passion of love for Love
    I have ground sweet as sugar.
    O furious Wind, I am only a straw before you;
    How could I know where I will be blown next?
    Whoever claims to have made a pact with Destiny
    Reveals himself a liar and a fool;
    What is any of us but a straw in a storm?
    How could anyone make a pact with a hurricane?
    God is working everywhere his massive Resurrection;
    How can we pretend to act on our own?
    In the hand of Love I am like a cat in a sack;
    Sometimes Love hoists me into the air,
    Sometimes Love flings me into the air,
    Love swings me round and round His head;
    I have no peace, in this world or any other.
    The lovers of God have fallen in a furious river;
    They have surrendered themselves to Love's commands.
    Like mill wheels they turn, day and night, day and night,
    Constantly turning and turning, and crying out.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is jewelry madness!!! i am lucky to have a bracelet from Tiffany and Co.=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! I love these little blue boxes and everything it could contain!

    From Munich With Love
    Angie -> http://munichstylelover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. genial el eventooo!! un placer conocerte!
    saludos
    konshon

    ReplyDelete
  9. the love necklace is sooo pretty! how fun this must have been! congrats on gettin the exclusive =]

    ♥,
    [MMS]

    www.aestheticglory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!