UA-55826279-2

August 4, 2011

The Blogger's Wardrobe

Click here to learn more about the new way to connect brands and bloggers



Hello Fabulous Readers,

The beautiful people of Studio Total , creators of Bloggers Wardrobe, invite me to have the chance of my life and participate on the opportunity to be part of their prestigious squad of bloggers. To be able to do this they'll measure the traffic from my  blog  by  you guys clicking on this link -----> http://www.bloggerswardrobe.com

I will really appreciate if you fashionistas support me and help me be part of this amazing project :)

Also they asked me why should I be part of this project, and my answer is:

"We should all chase the road that awakes passion in ourselves; blogging and fashion merchandising helps me achieve this. It will be an exciting opportunity because Bloggers Wardrobe constitute all these things."

I hope that you have an amazing, pacific, and fabulous day. And Please Please click on the link to vote.


xx
Rosa

Spanish
Hola Bellos Lectores,

Los amigos de Bloggers Wardrobe me invitaron a tener la oportunidad de mi vida y participar para ser parte de su equipo de bloggers. Para poder hacer esto ellos mediran el trafico que llegue de mi blog cuando ustedes le dan click a este link ----> http://www.bloggerswardrobe.com 

Me encantaria si todos los fashionistas me ayudan a ser parte de este fabuloso proyecto.

Tambien me pidieron que respondiera en pocas palabras porque debo ser parte del proyecto y mi respuesta es:

"Todos deberiamos perseguir el camino que despierta pasion en nosotros; blogging y la mercadotecnia de moda me ayudan a lograrlo. Seria una grandiosa oportunidad porque Bloggers Wardrobe constituye todas estas cosas."

Espero tengan un dia hermoso lleno de paz, tranquilidad y amor. Y por favor voten por mi clickeando en el link :)


xx
Rosa

Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got an invite too! :D i dont think im gonna try out though, theres so much competition and i don't think i get that much traffic but good luck anyways :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think' you'll make it because you have a fantastic place here! Of course, I'm gonna support you by clicking the like and I hope to see you on our blog!

    hugs ans kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it <3

    Love Love Love
    http://funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat post... would you like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! I clicked! I hope you get it!
    Anywho I followed! Check out my blog & perhaps follow back?
    www.ellecharie.com (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you doll!
    I am now following back!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!