UA-55826279-2

August 8, 2011

Panama Rainforest Discovery Center

Yesterday, I emerged on the Panamanian rainforest with my friend Maria Luisa that was visiting from Orlando. I can tell you that I felt that my whole body renew itself after that experience. The hiking, monkeys on their habitat, weird animal noises, humidity, and nature on its greatest. If you ever visit Panama be sure to give the Panama Rainforest Discovery Center a visit, its amazing.
xx
Rosa

Spanish: Ayer, me sumergi en la selva de Panama con mi amiga Maria Luisa que me visitaba de Orlando. Les puedo decir que gracias a esta experiencia senti que mi cuerpo se renovo. La caminata, monos en sus habitats naturales, sonidos raros de animales, humedad y la naturaleza en su apogeo. Si alguna vez visitan Panama denle una visita al Panama Rainforest Discovery Center, vale la pena.

xx
Rosa

Howling Monkeys

Mushrooms


We on top
Our View

Aerial view of the tower you climb. Get more info on their page www.pipelineroad.org

Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

11 comments:

  1. Wao..imagines preciosas..nada como pasar un dia con la naturaleza para quedar renovado no solo de cuerpo sino de espiritu

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures <3 great blog =)

    Love Love Love
    http://funkyfraiche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos! :)
    maybe we can follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! Love the pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...this is spectacular Rosa! we have something quite similar to this in Borneo as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!Next holiday destination is liested in my sketch book ;-) later, FashionLifeCoach

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks so BEAUTIFUL!
    I love all of the green!

    littlepetite

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, don't check my blog. I'm just sharing this: Kinabalu Park Canopy Walkway

    BEEN THERE, LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. me; i really like it
    http://sarcasmes-et-autres-therapies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!