UA-55826279-2

August 30, 2011

Weekend of Peace

Sorry for the lack of posting this weekend but I was on the inner side of the country where the Internet is no good. I was being host of the semifinals for one of the most beautiful competitions that are celebrated in Panama, an oratory contest, where students are judge by their eloquence and intellect. Every little town in Panama choose a winner and then all the winners gather together on the gran finale where they can win up to 250,000 dollars on prizes! You can see more here.
And since I was there with my family we took advantage of time and visit our house in the mountains so it was very relaxing. I have to say that one of the things that make me the happiest is to play with little calfs, they are the cutest!!
Hope you enjoy this rest of the month and have new hopes and dreams for beautiful September.
xx
Rosa
Zara Pants, Motivi Blazer


Our little house in the mountain :)
 
My view while I was working from home

Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

12 comments:

  1. Your house looks lovely :) the view's spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que casa mas linda y la ropa ni hablar, esos pantalones estan divinos.
    hhtp://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panama looks so beautiful. I would love to travel there on day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a beautiful house up there inthe mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2868979/the-fashionton-press

    http://thefashpress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute pants and photos!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your pants, that house looks so pretty as well :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!
    great pants!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love colors very vibrant....
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-new-again-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG ! I love your stylish look & photos ! Lovely blog :) Followed you, check out me :)
    www.lovesfromfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!