UA-55826279-2

August 10, 2011

Little Secrets

I love beauty products since I was little so I decided to share my top ten with you.
1. Carol's Daughter Shampoo (The best smell ever and its sulfate free)
2. Carol's Daughter Conditioner (I use it only on the hair endings so it won't get greasy) 
3. Bamboo Intense Hair Mask (the best!!)
4. Orange Oil for the body (great moisturizer and absorbs localized fat)
5. Flower Bomb Perfume (simply the best smell if you love fruity smells)
6. SPF with Acne Preventor DDF
7. Dior moisturizer
8. Chanel face powder with oil control
9. Sephora by Opi techno girl color
10. Rimmel London Lash accelerator (Try it and you will tell me a story)

You can get all of them, except the orange oil of that brand, on Sephora.

Hope you enjoy this middle of the week and just relax. You deserve it :)
xx
Rosa

Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret

11 comments:

  1. Excelentes productos! Me gustan mucho...son parte de la razon por la cual siempre luces regia...lo demas es herencia genetica ;)

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sephora nail polish is such a pretty color! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shampoo sounds fabulous! Great items! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing great things about Carol's Daughter products, I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the color of that sephora nail polish !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try the Carol's Daughter--so many good things about it! love the nail polish!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the Dior moisturizer too and I love it!! it works soo well

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute love the blog!

    xo
    kaitlin

    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome top ten!

    http://fashionhacks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!