UA-55826279-2

August 25, 2011

Uniqlo and their Visual Paradise

On my last trip to New York I discovered Uniqlo, a Japanese retail store that sells casual clothing. When I enter it felt like the visual merchandising paradise, I couldn't believe how much work was put into it, and in a way I was glad I didn't had the hard work of opening that huge monster store. I attached some pics so you enjoy the beauties of the visual merchandising.

Spanish: En mi ultima visita a Nueva York descubri Uniqlo, una tienda de origen Japones que vende ropa casual. Cuando entre me senti como en el Disney World del Visual Merchandising o Escaparates. No podia creer cuanto trabajo fue puesto en una sola tienda y por un lado estaba aliviada que no fue mi trabajo abrir tremendo mounstro de tienda. Les adjunte ciertas fotos para que disfruten de este arte de tienda.
xx
Rosa
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret
How cooler can this get!
Some balloons are real and others are painted on the wall.

Lol, my friend got on my pic :)
Gorgeous! clear message and identification of color

I admire the person that paper-fold the tees of all these walls!
A transformer big replica, plus some boards on the top. Crazy!!!

6 comments:

  1. omg bumble bee!! crazy! and I went to a Uniqlo store in Taipei when I was there... they got some nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love uniqlo, best skinny cargos ever! I own two colors and there are several new locations opening in NY- love!

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gustan mucho los básicos de esta tienda!

    yo la aprovecho y compro cuando voy a Londres!

    BESOS

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta este post. buena selección.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah check those toys out !
    i love ur outfit on the previous post !


    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hola!! he llegado aquí por casualidad y me ha gustado mucho tu blog, es muy variado =D

    no había oido hablar de esta tienda, pero me la apunto por si algún día piso NY

    bss*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!