UA-55826279-2

August 13, 2011

Happiness is to Share

I was going through my journal, in which I have been writing like 4 years ago, and I found myself laughing, crying, thinking, and having all kinds of emotions. After reading all the things that already happened and how did I get over, I realized my obsession is to find Happiness. But what I just realized is that I´m happy, I really don´t have to searching anywhere. 
All the events of the past have shaped me in a stronger and smarter person, the only thing I need to do is to have fun. So I will share with you this passage: “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” ~George Bernard Shaw
Also, I wrote things that make me happy, these is the list: 

1. Follow something spiritual
2. Be grateful
3. Share your success
4. Help others
5. Keep family close
6. Don´t Complain
7. Don´t Stress
8. One of the most important to me that I learn from Buddhism is: Don´t attached to ANYTHING or ANYONE. Your body is going to die and you are going to lose things and people someday. The most important thing to take care is your soul.
9. Follow your passion
10. If you don´t like something don´t do it.
11. Take risks. Life´s too short for not taking risks.

Now I leave your with the W.E. movie directed by Maddona edditorial. Get on Vanity Fair  to see more.
 xx
Rosa 
Follow Rosa_BlancaE on Twitter
Follow My Stylish Little Secret






8 comments:

  1. Excelente post..me gusto mucho el quote..y el editorial es lindo..bien clasico

    Saludos
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like Coco Chanel... i don't know jajaja

    love your blog :)

    http://vanityswhisper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanity Fair! I love this concept, it's so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pictures...

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you I really appreciate your beautiful comments!!!